STATS Group values its employees and their contributions to the company, and provides a competitive salary to attract and retain high calibre employees as well as to motivate and reward high performers and competent staff. There are many benefits to working for STATS Group, being part of a dynamic, innovative and vibrant engineering company is just one of them. Here, we highlight some of the main benefits of working for STATS:
- Your skills, experience and efforts will be recognised and rewarded. STATS offer a competitive salary to reflect your contribution to the company.
- On joining STATS Group, you become eligible to join our defined contribution scheme.
- Private health insurance for the employee with option to add family members at a reduced cost.
- We have designed a range of policies to help you find a balance between work and home life. These incorporate the statutory requirements and in many cases offer enhanced benefits.
- At STATS Group we will support your personal development and all staff members are eligible for funding towards further education.