This position is to join a dynamic team that provides piping and pipeline maintenance, integrity and isolation technology and services to oil and gas facility operators and related industries.
The Technical Sales Representative is the face of the organization, developing existing client relationships and initiating new ones. As a specialty engineering and service provider with industry leading technology, this is an unparalleled opportunity to have a significant and meaningful role in the continued growth of the business.
This can be a demanding role when working to tight deadlines in a busy and vibrant environment. Those that have a natural curiosity and are driven to succeed will excel with STATS.
STATS is a dynamic, growing company, both geographically and technologically. We are looking for enthusiastic results oriented people who desire an exciting and challenging career that has real long term personal and professional development opportunities.
On top of a competitive remuneration package, including a generous base and commission program, the successful candidate will gain wide and varied experience and have great job satisfaction by being personally involved in solving seemingly impossible challenges and delivering uniquely engineered solutions.Main Responsibilities
- Source and develop client relationships and referrals.
- Develop and execute territory sales and marketing plans.
- Promote sales to new and existing clients.
- Represent STATS at trade shows and conferences.
- Assess client needs.
- Maintain STATS sales and account databases, including AX and Salesforce.
- Respond to and prepare proposals, estimates, quotations.
- Provide technical and strategic sales support, subject to client needs.
- Provide solutions for client pipeline isolation challenges.
- To comply with STATS Integrated Management System when carrying out all work.
- To comply with STATS and Client quality, safety and environmental management systems and procedures at all times.
- Ensure all accidents/incidents/near misses/hazards are immediately reported and relevant paper work is completed.
- University Degree or Technical trade/college diploma with experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of pipeline industry, particularly on-shore.
- In-depth knowledge of STATS products and solution, including PPS and I&I.
- 3-5 year sales experience, either inside sales or outside sales.
- Understanding of Pipeline market, onshore and offshore, in Canada.
- Excellent Computer skills - proficiency with Microsoft Programs.
- Salesforce CRM.
- Excellent organisational skills/attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a high paced environment.
- High level of accuracy in checking information.
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX and Salesforce would be an advantage.
- Ease working with technical and non-technical decision makers.
- Clean passport with ability to travel.
- A positive attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team or as an individual.
- Ability to learn and appreciate hydraulic mechanical systems.
- Ability to be flexible in working practices.
- Appreciation and understanding of environment and health and safety responsibilities.