Abu Dhabi, UAE
4 May 2021
- As a Draughtsperson you will be responsible for producing detailed 3D models and complete 2D drawing packages suitable for manufacturing and assembly. Initially assist in creating part numbers with correct description as per company standards for entering in ERP system and at later stage take ownership of this activity.
- Trainee Draughtsperson, Design Draughtsperson, Graduate Engineers, Design Engineers, Lead Design Engineers, Engineering Office Coordinator/ Administrator
Directly Reports To
- Design Team Lead
Indirectly Reports to
- Operations Manager
- Lead Draughtsperson (UK)
- Development of General Arrangement drawings, assembly drawings, manufacturing drawings, Bill of Materials, Proposal drawings for all types of STATS products.
- To help in the preparation and maintenance of Design Documentation packages for technical records and submission to verification bodies for approvals.
- Ensuring drawings are produced to meet project requirements, meeting deadlines and ensuring quality.
- Effective interfacing with design engineers and project engineers.
- Create new part numbers for bought in items as per company standards and assist in documenting them in ERP system.
Individual Quality and Safety Responsibilities:
- To comply with STATS and Client quality, safety and environmental management systems and procedures at all times.
- Ensure all accidents/incidents/near misses/hazards are immediately reported and relevant paper work is completed.
Internal Training Requirements:
- Manual Handling
- COSHH Awareness
- Near Miss Training
- Environmental Awareness
- Bribery and Corruption
- Internal Training Courses
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Competence in 3D modelling and generating production drawings from models, Autodesk Inventor preferred although training can be provided.
- Ability to update existing calculations to suit new sizes in a product range.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, team player, but be able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Excellent organisational skills.
STATS is an equal opportunity employer, in which we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for all employees, in allowing us to deliver our company objectives together.