Kintore, Aberdeenshire, UK
10 Sept 2021
To follow the STATS Graduate Engineering Development Programme which will provide structure and systematic training and development to enable graduates to build upon their high academic achievements. You will gain the experience and skills of an engineering professional as well as experience in the engineering of all STATS product lines.
Directly Reports To
- Project Manager, Lead Project Engineering
Indirectly Reports To
- Operations Director, Project Engineering Manager
- Clients, Third Party Inspection Services
Main ResponsibilitiesTo follow the Graduate Engineering Development program which will involve rotating around various Company departments which will include:
- Assist with preparation of detailed quotations for project related enquiries including the compilation of all relevant engineering, manufacturing and assembly/testing costs.
- Coordination of all technical documentation which may be required for the bid submission such as drawings and operational procedures.
- Arranging Project Kick-Off meetings upon award of contract.
- Responsible for creating and managing project plan, budget, contract milestone.
- Assist with field surveys as required.
- Coordinate of all technical documentation required for the project including engineering drawings, test procedures, operational procedures and risk assessments.
- Attend client meetings and HAZOP’s as required.
- Ensure drawings and associated documents are received in a timely manner from Engineering to meet project delivery schedule.
- Participate in design/operational reviews associated with project deliverables.
- Ensure Purchase Requisitions are raised for all manufacturing and assembly components which are required for the project.
- Ensure Manufacturing Request Forms are issued for all components associated with the project.
- Ensure drawings are issued to manufacturing department in a timely manner to suit Project Schedule.
- Write all necessary ‘in house’ testing procedures relative to each project undertaken.
- Ensure Assembly and Test Request Forms are raised and Assembly/Test Work pack is issued to workshop.
- Coordinate visits by client or 3rd party test inspection to witness testing activities.
- Write Operational Procedures for offshore scope of supply.
- Compile mobilisation list and advise Operations on deployment requirement for offshore personnel.
- Assist with field deployment as required.
- Ensure Manufacturing Record Books, when required, are compiled.
- Coordinate Revenue Reports upon completion of project.
Individual Quality and Safety Responsibilities:
- To comply with STATS and Client quality, safety and environmental management systems and procedures at all times.
- Ensure all accidents / incidents / near misses / hazards are immediately reported and relevant paperwork is complete.
- To comply with STATS integrated Management System when carrying out project engineering tasks.
- BSc / BEng (Hons) and / or MSc in Mechanically biased subjects.
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- An engineering background with topside / process / pipeline / subsea experience would be an advantage.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Driving license required.
- IT skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Project.
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX system would be an advantage.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, team player but able to work on own initiative.
STATS is an equal opportunity employer, in which we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for all employees, in allowing us to deliver our company objectives together.