Perth, Western Australia
05 July 2021
- To plan, coordinate and process work scope associated with project related contracts for all STATS products for the Australia and SE Asia region.
- Design, Workshop, Operations, Finance, Commercial
Directly Reports To
- Regional Manager - APAC
- Workshop Technicians, Sales Manager
- Operations Manager - UAE
- Clients, Third Party Inspection Services, Subcontractors
- Assist in the preparation of detailed quotations for project related enquiries including the compilation of all relevant engineering, manufacturing and assembly/testing costs.
- Responsible for creating and managing project plan, budget, contract milestones.
- Responsible for reporting on project progress, cost budget and resources.
- Coordination of all technical documentation which may be required for the bid submission such as drawings and operational procedures.
- Participate in design/operational reviews associated with project deliverables.
- Chair project kick-off meetings upon award of contract.
- Prepare field survey work packs and resource.
- Coordination of all technical documentation required for the project including engineering drawings, test procedures, operational procedures and risk assessments.
- Attend client meetings and hazop’s as required.
- Ensure drawings and associated documents are received in a timely manner from engineering to meet project delivery schedule.
- Ensure purchase requisitions are raised for all manufacturing and assembly components which are required for the project.
- Ensure item requirement and manufacturing request forms are issued for all components associated with the project.
- Ensure drawings are issued to manufacturing department in a timely manner to meet key project dates.
- Write all necessary ‘in house’ testing procedures relative to each project undertaken.
- Ensure assembly and test request forms are raised and assembly/test work pack is issued to workshop.
- Coordinate visits by client or 3rd party test inspection to witness testing activities.
- Lead project risk management activities.
- Write operational procedures for site scope of supply.
- Follow management of change process.
- Compile mobilisation list and advise operations on deployment requirement for site personnel.
- Assist with field deployment as required.
- Ensure manufacturing record books, when required, are compiled.
- Prepare close-out and revenue reports upon completion of project.
- Coordinate workshop team for equipment preparation, testing and mobilization.
- Work with Regional Manager on project scheduling for equipment and people (Australia and wider region)
- Undertake local subcontractor pre qualification visits and reporting.
- Implementation of project gate process and dissemination through the in-country team.
Individual Quality and Safety Responsibilities:
- To comply with STATS Integrated Management System when carrying out project engineering tasks
- To comply with STATS and Client quality, safety and environmental management systems and procedures at all times
- Ensure all accidents / incidents / near misses / hazards are immediately reported to the QHSE team
Internal Training Requirements:
- Environmental Awareness
- COSHH Awareness
- Manual Handling
- STATS Internal Courses – Basic Level
- BSc / BEng or equivalent in Mechanically biased subjects
- Chartered membership of IMechE or similar would be an advantage
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Sound engineering background with topside / process / pipeline / subsea experience would be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Mechanical or fabrication engineering qualification and/or very strong practical oil and gas background
- Pipeline isolation repair and maintenance experience i.e. Hot Tapping and Line Stopping
- Client liaison and financial awareness skills are essential as part of project engineering
- Good technical writing skills
- Driving license required
- IT skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Project
- Good organisational skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- Excellent communication skills
STATS is an equal opportunity employer, in which we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for all employees, in allowing us to deliver our company objectives together.