Houston, Texas, USA
15 Apr 2021
The Operations Administrator will be responsible for coordinating workshop / field personnel and equipment. They will be responsible for all documentation and admin responsibilities as it relates to the Operations department.
Directly Reports To
- Operations Manager
- Liaise with the Operations Manager and control the issue of Assembly Tool Request Forms (ATRFs) and mobilization documentation to the workshop and field team.
- Manage all documentation issued to and from the workshop, ensuring all is complete, correct and issued in a timely manner from Projects / Engineering.
- Manage the completion of tool build on receipt from workshop with Manufacturing Record Books where necessary.
- Assist with the completion of documentation for STATS mobilizations.
- Ensure Operations time is entered and approved and all documentation is processed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring company equipment is properly maintained, usable and checklists are completed.
- Assists workshop supervisor with producing scheduling and forward planning of all activities.
- Assist in the coordination of flight schedules.
- Assist in the management of documentation received from Field personnel; Daily Operations, Reports, Timesheets, Certificates of Tests, First Point Assessment forms.
- Liaise with Project team with regards to demo dates, field requirements and timescale of the job and communicate this information to field staff.
- Generation of relevant paperwork for Field and Client Certification requirements.
- Ordering of Personal Protective Equipment and workshop consumables.
- Processing Vacation Time.
- Organizing meetings and taking minutes.
- Ensuring all QHSE activities are completed in a timely manner and properly documented in company database.
- Ensure that all technicians are keeping their work history logs up to date and competence system reflects current status.
- Assist in the organization of company logistical requirements for both equipment and personnel.
- Provide purchasing support when needed.
- 3 years of administrator experience
- MS Office and computer literate
- Able to work on own initiatives and as part of a team
- A positive attitude and pleasant manner towards fellow staff members and suppliers
- Ability to be flexible in working practices
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to priorities workloads
- Highly motivated with the ability to motivate others
- Good organizational skills and an ability to react to suit operational requirements
Individual Quality and Safety Responsibilities:
- To comply with STATS and Client quality, safety and environmental management systems and procedures at all times.
- Ensure all accidents / incidents / near misses / hazards are immediately reported and relevant paperwork is complete.
Internal Training Requirements:
- Environmental Awareness
- COSHH Awareness
- Manual Handling
- STATS Internal Courses – Basic Level
STATS is an equal opportunity employer, in which we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for all employees, in allowing us to deliver our company objectives together.