Kintore, Aberdeenshire, UK
18 Feb 2021
- To provide effective support and co-ordination of project & design activities and interfaces to support the Project and design engineering teams, with the aim of maximising project efficiency and delivery of required Project work scope.
Directly Reports To
- Projects Support Team Leader
- Isolations, Interventions & Solutions
- End Clients
- Provide support to Projects and Design Teams in respect to AX Activities and issues.
- Provide a consistent and controlled method of tasks to support the project as required.
- Communicate with internal departments on purchasing requirements using existing stock where possible.
- Identify and Raise Item Requirements for Manufacturing as required from drawings provided.
- Identify required Procurement and raise Requisitions for all non-manufactured/bought in items for projects, working out spares, including support with wider departmental requests.
- Raise sub-hires for projects.
- Liaise with internal departments as required to progress project deliverables eg Stores, Supply Chain, Operations, Finance etc. Create and maintain Manufacturing and Procurement Trackers.
- Collation of Manufacturing Record Books where required, inline with Client requirements.
- Arrange and manage project gate meetings (approx. 8 per project).
- Organise / participate in internal & external project team meetings, associated reviews, project kick-off and close-out meetings and create supporting documents (MoM, Action Trackers etc).
- Prompt the instigation of project close out meetings and performance analysis, with update of lessons learnt.
- Ensure that all documentation and AX related activities are completed as part of the project close out.
- Manage and control electronic project folders.
- Creation, maintenance and co-ordination of Master Document Register and Internal Master Document Register (MDR & IMDR) and project specific procedures.
- Manage the status of documentation of project files, regularly up-date MDR and IMDR and ensure all documents are transmitted in a prompt and professional manner through DCC, following Client specific process and format if required (this can include client systems, front sheets, documentation format, numbering etc). Communicate documents due for Client issue on a regular basis and update and reissue MDR accordingly. Manage all project document comments.
- Assist with all Travel and Accommodation requirements for Projects and Design Team.
- Control On-Call Out of Hours Phone Rota.
- Provide cover for reception.
- Ensure that all company systems are being properly used and provide training to the Projects and Design team when necessary.
- Provide Design support including addition and update of all drawing levels and CC numbers to AX for Isolations, Interventions, Bespoke, ME, US and CA, including Proforma.
- Provide troubleshoot support with queries and issues relating to drawings and items in AX.
- Manage Kintore Projects and Design Archiving with 3rd Party storage facility.
- Provide support on any new initiatives, improvements.
Individual Quality and Safety Responsibilities:
- To comply with STATS and Client quality, safety and environmental management systems and procedures at all times.
- Ensure all accidents / incidents / near misses / hazards are immediately reported and relevant paper work is completed.
Internal Training Requirements:
STATS Internal Courses – Basic Level
Strong Educational background
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
Competence in Microsoft Office software package and Acrobat Professional.
Excellent organisational skills and an ability to react to suit operational requirements.
Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
Ability to work to own initiative.
Good Document Control experience.
- Excellent organisation skills and an ability to react to suit operational requirements.
- High level of accuracy in checking information.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with departmental and project procedures.
STATS is an equal opportunity employer, in which we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for all employees, in allowing us to deliver our company objectives together.