20 Nov 2020
- To survey, disassemble, repair, evaluate, assemble and test various STATS tools and equipment as well as operating various tools in a safe manner while ensuring that a
quality product is produced at all times.
- Act as focal point of contact for clients while offshore / at client locations.
Directly Reports To
- Project Engineer, Operations Manager.
- Clients and Suppliers.
- To survey, disassemble, repair, evaluate, assemble and test tools / equipment to standards / procedures set out by STATS Ltd & STATS customers / clients.
- Work too and maintain a high standard of quality to the STATS products and services.
- Work in a safe manner at all times to protect all colleagues, visitors and clients on site.
- To carry out the movement of, material / equipment within the shop area.
- To ensure that all defect to material, components or equipment is reported to the Operations Manager.
- Ensure all relevant drawing's, procedures and instructions are to the latest revisions, prior to work commencing.
- Aid in the proposal and introduction of new assembly and testing techniques to improve productivity or safety.
- To liaise with the Operations Manager on any issues arising.
- To report any environmental and health & safety issues that arise.
- To work within STATS standards and company procedures at all times.
- Involved in Environmental, Health & Safety issues.
- Any other duties required by the Operations Manager.
- Aid in the creation of risk assessments as and when required.
- Liaison with the Operations Manager on any material, customer / project issues.
- Help in the Proposal and introduction of new safety equipment.
- To maintain sufficient material & stock levels in the store.
- To maintain material certification and traceability for all material used.
- Aid PE’s and Operations Manager in the selection of tooling and capital equipment.
- Act as main focal point of contact for clients while offshore / at client locations.
Individual Quality and Safety Responsibilities:
- To comply with STATS and Client quality, safety and environmental management systems and procedures at all times.
- Ensure all accidents/incidents/near misses/hazards are immediately reported and relevant paper work is completed.
- Mechanical trade with good all-round understanding of assembly and pressure testing techniques.
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Competent level of understanding in: Engineering drawings, Engineering terminologies and Assembly and pressure testing equipment.
- Ability to read & understand engineering drawings / specifications etc.
- The use of assembly and test equipment and test tools in a safe manner.
- Technical expertise on PPS and Tecno Plug projects preferable.
- Ability to use inspection equipment.
- Full understanding of various methods of assembly and testing.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Skill in planning methods of assembly and testing.
- Ability to work as part of a small focused team.
- Flexibility and shift working on occasions required.
- A positive attitude.
- Ability to use Lifting equipment effectively.
- Understanding of Environment and Health & Safety.
STATS is an equal opportunity employer, in which we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for all employees, in allowing us to deliver our company objectives together.