Abu Dhabi, UAE
14 Jul 2020
- To carry out general workshop duties to ensure the timely preparation of customer job orders and completion of routine workshop activities.
- Directly Reports to: Operations Supervisor
- Along with: Product Manager
- Indirectly Reports to: N/A
- Directly Reports to: N/A
- External Relationships: Clients / Suppliers
- Assemble, disassemble, inspect, evaluate, repair and test all tools and support equipment within the range.
- Adhere to assembly, disassembly and inspection processes and procedures.
- Accurately record component and material numbers where required.
- Participate in the evaluation and testing of new product lines.
- Demonstrate good housekeeping and keep all work and storage areas organised and tidy.
- Adhere to company waste recycling practices.
- Contribute to the continued improvement of the department processes.
Individual Quality and Safety Responsibilities:
- To comply with STATS Integrated Management System when carrying out all work.
- To comply with STATS and Client quality, safety and environmental management systems and procedures at all times.
- Ensure all accidents/incidents/near misses/hazards are immediately reported and relevant paper work is completed.
- Mechanical knowledge of equipment maintenance and pressure testing techniques.
- Good educational background.
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge:
- Experience in a similar or equivalent mechanical role.
- Experience in hydraulic control systems.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Ability to use inspection and lifting equipment.
- Understanding of Environment, Health and Safety.
- A positive attitude and pleasant manner.
- Ability to be flexible in working practices (hours, activities etc.).
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team or as an individual.
- Appreciation and understanding of environment and health & safety responsibilities.
STATS is an equal opportunity employer, in which we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for all employees, in allowing us to deliver our company objectives together.