Pile Lifting Tools
Internal Lifting Tools (ILT) are used for the safe lifting and upending of tubular piles for insertion into the seabed. ILTs can be inserted either horizontally, using the centre of gravity bracket as a lifting arm, or lowered vertically into the pile.
STATS Internal Lifting Tools are used for the safe lifting and upending of tubular piles for insertion into the seabed. ILTs can be inserted either horizontally, using the centre of gravity bracket as a lifting arm, or lowered vertically into the pile. The ILT is then hydraulically actuated in order to set the locks, gripping the pile internally. The ILT is then raised using its lifting eye at the end of the central shaft. The pile can then be lowered into a socket on the seabed. The ILT is unset and retracted in order for the pile to be driven into the seabed by a hydraulic hammer.
ILT bodies can be resized using various upsizing kits allowing one tool to cover a wide range of pile sizes, each resizing setup can handle a 6” ID variation – covering all pile wall thicknesses with just one setup. Tool resizing is fast and simple due to the transport and handling frame with in-built lifting apparatus, allowing easy component change-out. The ILTs benefit from optional sealing units which provide suction and pressurisation functionality to greatly improve the handling of tubular piles and aid with pile removal.
- Available fleet 34" to 46", other sizes available on request
- Design Code: DNV Standard for Certification No. 2.22 Lifting Appliances
- Horizontal Pile Upending: Capable of upending a 220T pile from horizontal position
- Maximum Water Depth: 3500mMaximum Pile True Batter (600T lift): 11.77 deg (from vertical)
- Operation: Via umbilical to 200m / 200-3500m with optional ROV operated package
- Possible Upgrade with Sealing Module: To aid suction assisted pile installation or pressure assisted pile removal
- Resizing and transport frame: In-built lifting apparatus for fast component-changeout and resizing
Pile Handling | Internal Lifting Tools (ILT)Play Video
Get in touch
Terms & Conditions
Click on the links below to download a copy of our Terms and Conditions
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Sale, Rental, and Services
For further information, please email: email@example.com