STATS Group continues to remain open for business having taken a number of steps to protect our staff whilst continuing to support our clients and suppliers in these unprecedented times.
We’re updating our procedures on a daily basis, as required, based on the latest advice issued by international and regional governments and health authorities in the jurisdictions where we operate, as we strive to play our part in helping prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
We recognise the importance of maintaining the continuity of services to our customers and with this in mind we have established coherent plans to:
- ensure all our facilities remain open for business
- staff whose role does not require them to be on-site will work from home
- introduce split-shift operations in our workshops to facilitate appropriate social-distancing whilst enforcing strict hygiene procedures
- all meetings are conducted virtually
- non-essential travel for work is not permitted
- communicate regularly with our customers on our approach to the unfolding situation and to understand how events are impacting their plans and operations
Our objectives are to behave responsibly to minimise the effects of the spread of the virus, thereby protecting our staff, their families and more broadly the societies where we operate; to the best of our abilities, to continue meeting the needs of our customers; and to maintain positive dialogue with all our stakeholders in this unchartered territory.